* Bachelor of Science degree
* 10+ years’ experience in nuclear industry, including 7+ years relevant experience leading custom field service projects such as outage and decommissioning tasks
* Working knowledge of commercial nuclear power plants including BWR and PWR reactor internals
* Existing network in the commercial nuclear market with good reputation with both customers and suppliers
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and sub-projects with accuracy
* Exceptional customer service skills, both over the phone and in person with our customers and internal departments
* Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
* Strong administrative skills
* Experience with field service contracts and provisions both fixed price and reimbursable
* Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
* Ability to report status clearly and succinctly
* Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management
* Ability to LEAD and GUIDE project team
* Proficient in Microsoft Project and Excel
* Primavera P6 is a plus
* Travel is required for this position (75%) including long term assignments at our customer sites
* PMP or working towards achieving
The Sr. Project Manager will have knowledge and awareness of project management principles, documents, and plans and have sound facilitation and analytical skills.
I am a graduate of The University of Akron. As a recruitment consultant at Thomas Thor, I am proud to contribute to the development of clean nuclear energy. I specialize in the US nuclear industry and support the creation and the retention of a sustainable nuclear workforce.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.