For a well known client operating in the UAE, we are urgently looking for a SRO Operations Classroom Instructor. This is a contracting position to be based in the UAE.
SRO Operation Instructors to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical work streams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC). SRO Operation Instructors are required to supplement the operation training department in the development and implementation of the Certified Operator training.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Qualify as BNPP Classroom Instructor through 2 months of training
- Develop BNPP Accelerated ISC Systems Lesson Plans
- Once Instructors are Classroom Qualified, they will assist with BNPP Operations Training Program and Certified Operator Pipeline Project as needed.
- Perform work in the operations training department to support the training and examination of SRO/RO Certification students.
- Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
- Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program.
- Support periodic operational and written examinations.
- Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
- Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
- Minimum High School Diploma (Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years ‘Nuclear operations training’).
- Qualified/Certified as an Operations Instructor
- Currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO
- Preferred – INPO Instructor Certificate
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the UAE; passing the security clearance and obtaining a work visa.