For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager. This is a full-time position to be based in Dubai.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Analyze sales forecast and plan inventory requirement in line with cycle turns, necessary lead time and day of sales.
- Oversee 3PL warehouse operation aligning with safety compliance and discipline.
- Work with sales and customer service to manage forecast accuracy and lead time commitment.
- Coordinate within U.S, Europe counterparts and OEM on demand forecasting and supply to fulfill customer needs/orders. Monitor and manage incoming goods. Plan and ensure optimal inventory levels to support sales activities.
- Coordinate daily activities of order processing, inventory control, shipping, receiving and logistic. Ensure uninterrupted supply of goods to customers.
- Support Commercial and AMEA SC Leader to develop and implement new supply channel from Distributors to supply Products to support new Sales channel and Markets Establish weekly and monthly demand/supply/inventory review with Sales/CS and Supply points (Interco, OEM, 3rd Party Suppliers) MEA Supply Chain Lead/Point-of-Contact for all management of Supply Demand/Supply/Inventory and issues resolution
- Manage suppliers, OEM, Custom broker, freight forwarder and transporter.
- Well verse in Middle East and Africa Customs, Import / Exports Regulations and all other government procedures.
- Work with various cross-function within organization to accomplish objectives or ad hoc tasks.
- Degree in Science/Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years in demand/supply/inventory related roles, logistic & supply planning, order processing and inventory control role. Knowledge specialized in shipping, procurement, warehousing logistics & customer service related. Candidates having prior experience in demand/supply planning in specialty chemical/pharmaceutical/life-sciences company for MEA would be highly preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge to use SAP, Microsoft Excel, Words and Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demand/supply management experience, highly proactive manner, calm under pressure, result oriented, self-motivated, self-driven, passionate about the role and working with people, committed, independent and good time management skills.
- Other languages such as French is highly desirable.