Our client a Leading International Infrastructure Organisation are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to act as the Procurement Lead on a major nuclear new build project based in the South West.
To support the delivery team in the development of a robust procurement strategy for early contractor involvement and delivery phase of the project.
- Have a hands on approach and act as the procurement lead on the project, ensuring a supply chain and procurement strategy is produced and adhered to
- Unlock additional ‘value’ beyond pure cost
- Provide the project with a procurement service to meet the project requirements. Introduce procurement initiatives in support of the project
- Ensure compliance with the companies policy and guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and the project team
- Administration of subcontract orders, ensure performance feedback information is completed
- Co-ordinate audits of key subcontractor
- CSCS Card or CCNSG Safety Passport equivalent
- Triple Bar Nuclear New Build Sites (or within 2 months of commencement)
- Full Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
- Previous experience of a role in a project environment (Engineering or Construction) involving significant exposure to a wide range of supply-related activities
- Hands on procurement experience of sub contract and material packages
- Previous role working in a building services construction environment
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in a procurement role