For our client in Finland, we are currently looking for a System Leader. The person can start as soon as possible.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure (sub-)system completion and handover to the Commissioning start-up sequence needs or the Operations organization needs
- Supporting identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning) before transferring the system
- Supervising the transfer process between Construction and Commissioning, according to Commissioning Procedure and between the Commissioning Organization and the Operations (IOI) organization according to Commissioning Procedure
- Based on the different existing databases, excel follow up per discipline (EM package, commissioning follow up) and List of Open Points (LOP), the System Preparation Group is in charge to consolidate related information and to define the progress of each system for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Verifying that the above mentioned tasks are well addressed in the project time schedule. In case of deviation to the expected progress, she/he is entitled to determine action plan and to define priorities and project instructions for construction, procurement and / or engineering in order to recover a steady situation
- In order to track the progress of his/her system, the system leader is accountable to organize periodic reviews
- In order to secure the preparation of the transfer, System Leader will prepare specific documents tracking lists
- The System Leader is in charge of the overall Open Points management.
- Risks Management: The System Leader, through his/her participation to the risks management periodic reviews, will be in charge of highlighting potential new risks to be indicated in the Risk Register and to update the existing ones with status of implemented measures
- The interfaces with quality, quality / Inspection will assist the System Leader
- The System Leader will cooperate with the Owner
- Engineering Degree
- 5+ years of experience in nuclear power industry (Design, Construction, or Commissioning / PWR experience strongly preferred)
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
- Engineer Degree in Engineering, I&C, process system or electrical
- Experience from commissioning performance and/or preparation
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project.
- PWR technology knowledge and EPR technology.
- System design experience would be a plus.
- Document writing capacity.
- Fluent English required
- Knowledge of French and/or Finnish considered an advantage
Please send you application to email@example.com or call Raha Omar on +31 20 6225 889 for an informal discussion on this or other opportunities.