One of our clients, an Engineering company involved in major nuclear projects, is recruiting a Technical Integration Engineer to be in charge of the technical coordination of multidisciplinary teams working on nuclear international and national projects (new-build, plant operations support). The position is an initial 12-month contract based in Brussels, Belgium, with on-site visits.
Working as a tandem with the Project Manager, you are the technical interface for the client and you play a major role in the achievement of the key deliverables.
- Ensure the general consistency of the technical documents issued by the different disciplines.
- Write complex technical and/or contractual documents on basis of the inputs of different disciplines.
- Draft technical specifications for the construction or for the refurbishment or dismantling of existing nuclear power plants.
- You have the capacity to integrate various disciplines (process, safety, mechanical, electrical, I&C, fuel, civil works, site constraints, contractual aspects, basic legal and financial principles, etc.) in order to ensure the technical performance of a project
- You have at least 5 years of experience in at least one of these disciplines
- You have a general knowledge of nuclear installations of PWR or BWR designs, developed through participation in power plant projects for 5 years
- Languages skills: Fluent English as well as French and/or Dutch
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
An experience in the new designs of nuclear power plants, such as EPR, Atmea1, AP1000, VVER 1200, ABWR, Generation IV is an asset