For one of our clients, a major international energy organisation, we are currently looking for for a Technical Project Manager to work on international hydrogen projects. This is an initial 6 months contract with possible extension, to be based in Paris or Brussels. The role will involve some international travel, depending on the project.
- Organize and deliver all the technical packages related to hydrogen projects from feasibility studies to execution, within the schedule, budget, and quality defined and in strict compliance with the HSE policies.
- Structure all the technical packages of projects according to the general project plan, in order to achieve quality, schedule, budget and safety objectives of the project.
- Ensure the delivery of all technical packages of hydrogen projects, coordinating all relevant internal and external stakeholders (contractors, Client’s technical representatives, permitting administration, regulatory bodies, etc.).
- Negotiate, select and control technical contractors from engineering studies to execution works.
- Mobilize all adequate and required resources to achieve projects’ goals.
- Stimulate HSE awareness within the project team and secure the HSE standards in full compliance with the corporate HSE policies
- Experience in Project Management activities in the fields of hydrogen or natural gas, from technical studies and to execution works.
- Proven track record in managing several projects simultaneously, with multi-disciplinary dimensions
- Experience working on large complex projects, ideally with EPC / EPCC / EPCM
- Ideally experience in distributed power generation (PV, Fuel cell, grids, gensets, etc.)
- Rigorous attitude and flexibility, as well as problem-solving capability
- Fluency in French and English
- Engineering Degree