For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for a Technical Training Instructor – Chemistry. This is a long-term job opportunity.
Execute the design, development, implementation and administration of the Nuclear Power Plant (NPP)Technical training programs. Apply the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process to implement the Technical training programs for the Nuclear Power Plant (NPP).
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Technical Training Programs
- Support analysis of Technical training target audience, learning goals, technical requirements, training environment, and structural characteristics by executing administrative tasks as requested (e.g., compiling information, etc.) to establish instructional goals and objectives and identify the learning environment and learner’s existing knowledge and skills, so that resulting courses are effective.
- Assist in the development of objectives and examination tools to support the design of Technical training material.
- Support the preparation of Technical training material by executing administrative tasks as requested (e.g., compiling information, etc.) and deliver materials to support initial and continuing training.
- Confer with line organizations to ensure Technical training programs used to train and qualify workers are based on the SAT and regulatory requirements, utilize effective resources, and meet station needs to ensure program success.
- Ensure the collection and maintenance of associated training and qualification records related to Technical training programs to maintain consistent and up to date material.
- Conduct training on topics specific to a given technical discipline to build expertise across the organization.
Technical Training Program Quality Improvement
- Participate in benchmarking external training on Technical training topics to identify training improvement opportunities.
- Collate and analyze Trainee Feedback and Management Observation comments to improve Technical training implementation.
- Conduct Post Training Evaluations to determine if trainees are using the gained knowledge and skills in their job position and how effectively they are being used.
- Participate in self-assessments as needed to identify training program improvement opportunities.
Training Expertise and Support
- Support the development of discipline specific Technical training schedules to support Technical training implementation.
- Provide input to the Head of Technical Training on required training facilities, mockups, materials and qualifications to ensure effective Technical training program implementation.
Health and Safety and Security
- Follow all relevant company’s Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure compliance in all aspects of work as per sound management practices. Apply these policies and procedures to self and others to ensure reasonable care of the health and safety of the employee; the environment; and various individuals who may be affected by the employee’s acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission critical activities.
- Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the corporation and its Emiratization strategy.
- Contribute to knowledge dissemination/sharing in a way that assists with building internal capabilities of UAE Nationals where applicable and maximize their effective performance.
Excellence and Quality Management
- Ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by eliminating waste, following operations procedures, practicing innovation, problem solving, and teamwork; complying with
- Quality Management System policies and procedures; providing and receiving constructive feedback, and striving to meet quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant nuclear experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge experience of instructional techniques through training or experience.
- Certified as a qualified instructor for the material being presented.