Our client is a superbly successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an experienced Advisory Consulting Manager with an Enterprise Architecture background to take on a strategic Leadership consulting role with end clients.
You will have the opportunity to not only influence and design transformational technology strategies but play a key advisory part throughout the whole design, development and implementation lifecycle and to ensure full alignment with the organizational vision and strategy.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- You will lead assessments of client requirements, evaluating organizational maturity and reviewing their end-to-end enterprise architecture including security, operating models, applications, infrastructure and data requirements.
- Design client IT strategy across all areas including digital, operating models, information and system strategies and target architecture, providing key technology insights.
- Ensure portfolio and application architecture rationalization, providing recommendations on gaps and the identification of key technology solutions.
- Oversee and develop target digital architectural models, provide strategic governance and assurance throughout the implementation.
- You will have at least 7-8 years in a global consulting organization with key capability in providing strategic advisory in large highly complex organizational environments across all areas of Enterprise Architecture consulting including digital, infrastructure, application architecture, data, security and operating model development.
- You will have proven skills influencing and guiding IT leadership and C-Suite executives to shape their technology strategy.
- You will have experience in guiding and leading transformation projects ideally in digital, data science/AI, cloud and IT infrastructure.
- You will have in depth expertise across all aspects of enterprise architecture and systems and have previously led complex projects including planning, design and implementation of EA solutions.
This role will be based fulltime in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You will be a fluent English and ideally Arabic. Saudi Nationals will be prioritized for these roles.
For further details on the role and package, please contact Dervila Mahon @ Thomas Thor, UAE via LinkedIn or email: email@example.com.