For a well-known client, a major multinational company, working in the energy and nuclear sector, we are currently looking for an International Business Manager, who will work in team to prepare winning offers.
Your main duties are:
Reporting to the International Sales Director, you will:
– Identify opportunities and develop relationships with clients
– Work with external partners and Group colleagues to create a competitive tender team and winning strategy
– Be responsible for the preparation and negotiation of tenders and proposals
– Manage, prepare, and submit Expressions of Interest, Pre-qualifications, Tenders, and responses to enquiries received under Framework Agreements in accordance with the company procedures
– Take the lead and manage a team of Technical Experts, Scheduler and Pricing Developer to deliver proposals compliant with the clients’ requirements, customized to the need and highlighting the value added and differentiators of the company
– Support post-tender negotiations to Contract Award
– Maintain records and contribute to learning from experience
– Potentially manage a small team of Project Managers and ensure a thorough turnover of information from the tender to the project team.
Experienced Recruitment Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Strong human resources professional with a Master focused in Work Psychology.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.