We are looking for Test Analysis Engineers (Overall / NSSS / BNI ) for our client in Eurajoki, Finland. This is initially a 4-month contractor role with the possibility to be extended.
In this role you will provide support to the NSSS/BNI Commissioning Branches for the impact analysis from the new Technical Changes on the commissioning documentation and activities.
– Issuance of the test reports, validation of the test results and test reports
– Support to the Commissioning Engineers for the Release for Application of the Commissioning documentation
– Validation of the requalification tests
– Follow-up of the closure of the commissioning open points
– Support to the NSSS/BNI Commissioning Branch for the License Holder Commissioning Inspections, Regulatory Commissioning Inspections KOT2 and Take-Over of the Systems to Temporary Operation before Fuel loading.
– General or mechanical engineer
– At least 2 years of field experience in a nuclear power plant or the preliminary working period within nuclear project
– MS office knowledge
– Document writing capacity
– PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.