Transverse Test Analysis Engineer – Freelance – Finland
We are looking for a Transverse Test Analysis Engineer for our in Finland. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration of 10 months.
Based in the Commissioning Department and under the Technical Commissioning Manager’s responsibility, the main dutiesare the following:
- Validation of the Commissioning Documentation through the RFA (Ready For Application) process for the NSSS (Nuclear Steam Supply System) and BNI (Balance of Nuclear Island) and participation in the RFA meetings
- Test support analysis for the NSSS and BNI
- Preparation of the Result Record Sheets (RRS) before the commissioning tests of the motors, actuators and control valves and binary and analog measuring circuits, including the review of design changes and open points before testing, review of the RRS after testing, and issuance of the associated test reports.
- Technical event analysis
- Technical control of the commissioning master files.
- Engineer Degree mechanical, electrical and/or I&C
- at least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary period within nuclear project. Oil, Gas and Shipbuilding experience can also be considered
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- System design experience would be a plus
- Fluent English is required (French, German or Finnish would be a plus)
All-inclusive daily rate according to experience
Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helene Douchet on +31 20 6225 889 or +33 1 84 88 80 00 for an informal discussion on this or other opportunities.