We are urgently looking for a TXP Commissioning Engineer to Finland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone available with short notice to be part of a new build NPP. The contract will be offered initially until the end of January 2021.
As a TXP Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, execution, control and monitoring as well as the closure activities.
– Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness
– Update commissioning procedures
– Definition and preparation of the simulations needed
– Participation in the review of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
– Implement engineering changes on site
– Review of the test procedures and define simulations
– Execution of the tests under the supervision of the system leader
– Assistance to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
– Support for troubleshooting activities
Control and monitoring:
– Prepare Commissioning Verification Sheets
– Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting
– Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
Closure – The completion of the commissioning activities is sanctioned by the following events:
– Implementation of engineering deliveries
– Issuing of the test reports related to the scope of the Commissioning instructions executed
– Closing-out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
– I&C Commissioning experience (Power, Oil&gas, Nuclear)
– Experience on loop checks & troubleshooting (Field to DCS)
– Knowledge about DCS cabinets, Networks, AP’s, Communications
– Worked on Siemens software engineering tool (Tec4function, T-3000)
– Providing technical process support for the execution of tests
– Willingness to work in shifts
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion of the product lines. The TELEPERM XP product lines used on the project consist of following main components:
– ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
– Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
– Tec4function tool- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
– AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules- DS 670 Diagnosis system
– Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP Fieldbus
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.