For a well known client operating in France, we are currently looking for a Validation Engineer. This is a temporary position to be based in France.
Act as a the interface for the Quality department reporting for all the plant & material quality assigning them to quality classifications and client suppliers qualifying the equipment. Providing training and guidance to HVAC engineers, and project engineers.
- The coordination of technical deliverables according to the objectives, input data, applicable processes and outputs defined by the Quality Department
- The assurance that technical work is done in a way to reduce the Health, Safety and Environmental risks and impacts
- The assurance that technical work is done in accordance with the specification and quality requirements
- Identify deviations from standards, resolving technical issues and identifying, capturing and managing technical risks and opportunities
- English and French fluency written and oral
- Masters / BAC+5 or equivalent in Process/Mechanical/Thermal/Energy engineering / energy / thermal engineering
- Experience with test specification writing and surveillance of fabrication by suppliers
- Minimum 1 year of experience of plant & material definition and specification in high hazard industries (e.g. Rail, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas)
- Regulatory knowledge of requirement to International and European standards, as well as code of practice
- Demonstrable experience showing a commitment to quality and safety
- Aptitude for technical studies and work
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status preferred