Senior Executive Search Consultant
The Senior Executive Search Consultant will support the Thor Executive Search business in North America, partnering with clients to obtain a clear view on strategic hiring needs and developing and implementing a targeted talent acquisition strategy for their needs.
This role will be involved in all steps of the recruitment process, beginning with Client Relationship Management. The consultancy, process management, training/coaching and support that goes along with being an excellent executive search and this includes talent mapping, sourcing, and developing candidate and client relationships. Utilizing your industry intelligence and expertise in the energy talent market, you are a trusted resource to candidates, clients, and your colleagues.
- As the Senior Executive Search Consultant, you will manage the recruiting process for North America retained projects. Engaging with clients to get a clear view of their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs and devise and carry out a targeted sourcing and research strategy to meet those needs.
- Process Management will include managing the full recruitment process with Recruitment team, clients, and candidates.
- Execution of search techniques to generate pipelines of active and passive candidates necessary for client positions through direct sourcing methods (networking, referrals, social media, research, and cold calling)
- Contact sourced candidates to present and discuss the opportunity, client value proposition and unique selling points of the role.
- Screening and interviewing candidates to ensure they are fully suitable (i.e., both qualified and interested) for the role.
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to clients to maximize the chance of moving them forward to the interview process.
- Managing the interview, offer and acceptance process.
- Effectively controlling both the candidate and the client throughout the process
- Delivering high-quality client service experience to help our clients make better staffing decisions.
- Delivering a high-quality candidate service experience to help our candidate make better career decisions.
- Post placement client & candidate relationship management
- Developing client relationships to increase repeat business.
- Use the Applicant Tracking System in the search and recruitment process, documenting, and tracking activity.
- Develop Project Documents and Client Deliverables
- Maintain and develop strong relationships by actively networking in the industry.
- Building and maintaining the KeySource Global reputation by consistent high-quality communication and relationship management with clients, candidates, and applicants
- Proactively building our nuclear community by identifying and qualifying ‘high potential’candidates and recommending these candidates for representation.
- Through communication and relationships with both candidates and clients you will proactively identify leads to turn over to the Business Development Team to further develop into business opportunities.
- Act as a mentor and trainer for junior recruitment consultants on the team.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law".