Junior Consultant Executive Search
We are looking to add to our UK and European Executive Search team. This is organic growth driven by an increase in business opportunities through consistently delivering high quality and rigorous Executive Search process.
This opportunity would suit someone passionate about providing a very high-level professional service, someone that is not afraid to take responsibility for their own learning and development, and someone that is motivated by delivering exceptional results.
Our business is flexible and collaborative, and for that reason, specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on requirements, however here is an overview of some of the key responsibilities for this position;
- Using existing networks, Social Media, databases, news, and journals to research the most influential and key figures for specific positions
- Managing and conducting the outreach to targetted individuals, with an understanding that all candidates are potential clients and the ability to communicate accordingly.
- Creating and editing job adverts and search specific materials (including Job Descriptions)
- Collate, analyze, interpret, and report upon search-specific data.
- Through clear and regular communication develop your own networks within this industry.
- A proven ability to understand, memorize, and manage fine details.
- Assisting with the management and development of our Social Media presence.
- Provide logistic support for candidates, clients, and consultants when required.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the industry we are a part of, and use this information to support the identification and, in time, the commercialization of business opportunities.
Essential attributes for this role;
- The ability to analyze and digest high-level information quickly.
- A very high level of organization and process management skills.
- An extremely high level of professional English, both verbally and written.
- A proven ability to develop professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A proven ability to work under your own initiative without being closely monitored or KPI driven.
- Experience within a professional services environment, and an understanding of what it takes to be successful within that space.
- The ability to think creatively and to act upon your own initiative in order to provide solutions to problems, ideally before they are identified as a problem.
Desired but not essential attributes
- An understanding and interest in the global energy sector.
- Experience collating and writing professional documents and/or articles in English
- Business Development experience.
- Experience with recruitment specific software and programs, principally Bullhorn and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Prior experience within recruitment, HR, or candidate sourcing would be a benefit.
What you can expect from us
- Extensive career opportunities; Whilst this role is a Junior Consultant role, our plan is to work with you to help develop your career within Executive Search in line with your ambitions. As you gain more experience in this sector you can expect to become more involved with candidate assessments, interviews, client engagement, and presentations.
- A very generous salary and bonus scheme with a focus on team and company performance in order to ensure collaboration with our offices around the world.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience within an international business model.
- A very supportive, relaxed, and friendly office on one of the beautiful canals in Amsterdam.
- A ‘dress for your day’ code of attire, however with a minimum expectation of ‘smart casual’.
- Flexible working.
- A very modern and well equipped and well-designed office space; Our office is set over three floors of a historic building, with an open plan workspace, soundproof pods, private offices, armchairs in the attic, and a roof terrace. You are free to work from the most appropriate space for you and for the tasks being conducted. This is just one of the reasons we have an incredibly low turnover.
- Open and honest communication.
- A significant level of autonomy within your role, but with support, guidance, and structure where necessary or requested.
- A wellbeing allowance.
- Wellbeing time each week.