Candidate Experience Specialist
With offices in Amsterdam, UK, US, Canada and Abu Dhabi, Thomas Thor Associates is a recruitment and consulting organisation that provides services to the global nuclear energy sector. We believe our relationships with our candidates are paramount and our business is expanding, therefore we are looking for a Candidate Experience Specialist with a great passion for finding ways to delight our candidates at every stage of the hiring process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Walking in a candidate’s shoes to understand the process from an applicant’s perspective;
- Delivering a consistent, transparent candidate experience from start to finish;
- Ensuring our recruitment processes encourage further engagement from candidates
- Identifying and perfecting ways of engaging with the wider Nuclear industry to attract more candidates to register with Thomas Thor
- Communicating with and responding to candidates quickly and at regular intervals;
- Soliciting feedback from candidates about their experience;
- Implementing changes based on candidate responses to improve the process;
- Select and showcase Thomas Thor company news and updates via social media channels driving inbound applicants and employer brand awareness;
- Partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build out and improve upon existing recruiting operational processes ensuring a positive team and external candidate experience;
- Build and engage with the Thomas Thor online communities in the form of industry updates, blogs and updates;
- Investigate of new tools that help improve the efficiency of the business on operational level.
Skills & experience:
- University degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in a business-to-business environment such as marketing, consulting or recruitment.
- Any exposure to or experience in a recruiting environment is an advantage
- Must speak and write business level English;
- Super user of recruitment software ‘s such as Bullhorn, LinkedIn and other social media;
- Understands recruitment & recruitment technology;
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and seeing them through to completion;
- Natural curiosity combined with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Collaborative approach and service-oriented- always willing to put the team and candidates first;
- Excellent organizational skills, including time and project management;
- Positive, can do attitude and demonstrated ability to thrive in the face of a challenge;
- Flexible, resourceful and adaptive to change.
If the above opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information +31208087182.