- Support Human Resources on programs and projects: implementation of a new HR System, develop effective onboarding plans, maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements, Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and update policies accordingly
- Conduct market research for projects through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.)
- Provide research and counselling on policies and procedures;
- Be actively involved in the preparation of job descriptions;
Essential attributes for this role
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Skilled in MS Office, knowledge of HR CMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent English and Dutch speaker
International work experience is a plus!
- 24 hours/ week
- 9 months contract to cover for pregnancy leave.