Internship – Marketing & Communication
The purpose of the internship is to provide support to the Marketing Manager and the business in general.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support Communications Manager with day to day tasks relating to our social media accounts
- posting news items on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter as well as Workplace according to relevance.
- setting up posts to go out as per the schedule set by the communications manager: disseminating TT job ads on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Advertising events as asked by people attending them.
- Putting together the internal newsletter
- Interviews of colleagues
- Analytics for the Linkedin company page and the website
- Respond to the website chat function.
- Add some candidate’s CV and some contacts details to our CRM
- Supporting Operations Team with day to day tasks.
- Assisting with all areas of the marketing and communications of the business
- Assisting with answering bids, elaboration of charts and presentations.
- Website updates if necessary
Thomas Thor is a recruitment, executive search and consulting organisation providing services to the global nuclear industry. Following the union of Thomas Thor and KeySource HCI in 2016, we proudly operate as KeySource Thomas Thor in the Americas. Our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies, equipment manufacturers and research organisations. Our offices are in Europe, Middle East and North America. Our multinational and multilingual staff have an unrivalled global network in the nuclear industry.