Junior Finance & Accounting Officer, Amsterdam (Hybrid)
Are you confident working with numbers and figures? Do you consider yourself being highly organised, logical, and reliable – perhaps you’re even a borderline perfectionist?
Are you looking for a dynamic finance job in an international environment? Join the Thomas Thor Associates Finance team at the Headquarter in the historical centre of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Why you will enjoy working here…
· You will receive a comprehensive on the job training and induction programme with all the resources you need to get up to speed with all your responsibilities.
· This role will allow you to use both the left (analytical) and right (creative) sides of your brain.
· You will be working with many different stakeholders means you have contact with a number of different people at all levels.
· You will be part of a multicultural team that has more than 25 different nationalities.
· You will be at a place where the right balance between personal and professional life is valued.
You will also get…
· Flexible working -meaning you can occasionally work from home.
· A competitive compensation & benefits package (bonus, well-being allowance, travel scheme).
· Opportunities for overseas travel and long-term career
Here’s what you will be doing…
Between emails and meetings, you will perform a vast variety of accounts tasks which include ensuring our bookkeeping system is up to date, performing cost control activities, provide help for any financial or administrative queries, you will be working (learning to work) on different financial tools (Exact, Blue10, SRXP, Excel, PowerBI) and you will work closely with our Finance Manager and our Senior Finance & accounts associate (SFAA) to maintain smooth running of the financial administration at Thomas Thor Associates and the business as a whole.
What you’ll need…
You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role. You have a degree in accounting, finance or relevant field. You have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills and ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment.
My name is Hélène Douchet and I’d love to find out more about you. Click the apply button and I will get back to you in the coming 2 weeks.
At Thomas Thor Associates we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We employ talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. As such, we are committed to considering all applications from qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, religion, or age.