Recruitment Account Consultant
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated individual who is passionate about building relationships to join us as a Recruitment Account Consultant. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help us build and sustain the North American nuclear workforce.
As part of the North American team, you will be at the frontier of our success not only in Canada, but also in the United States.
The position is a full-time and permanent opportunity, to be based in Toronto (Etobicoke).
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Management, Business Administration or other related fields
- Eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident/ open work permit with at least 2 years of validity)
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional business relationships
- Some travel will be required, mostly in Ontario (Bruce County, Renfrew County, Toronto West/East)
- Having a driving license is mandatory
- The ability to understand technical concepts and a genuine interest in technical and scientific subjects
- Based in the Greater Toronto Area (Office in Etobicoke)
What is in it for you?
- Work alongside an international team of recruitment and learn from business development experts
- Develop relationships with a variety of decision-makers, subject-matter experts, engineers and HR/procurement professionals
- Enjoy a work environment that encourages self-expression, proactivity and autonomy
- Participate in client meetings and events that build your career toolkit
- Competitive salary and benefits
Willing to develop a long-term career in a rapidly expanding company?
We kindly invite you to send your CV and motivation to Andra Bayer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!