Recruitment Consultant – Bristol
The purpose of the job is to give our clients & candidates a high-quality service experience and help them make better staffing and career decisions. This will support Thomas Thor in developing and maintaining its reputation as the global leader in nuclear recruitment services.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your role is to manage and develop the working relationship with our candidates in the UK. The role will include relationship building and full management of the recruitment process.
Recruitment Consultant at Thomas Thor is responsible for the following;
You are responsible for carrying out searches to identify and interview candidates for live vacancies with our clients. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Qualifying live vacancies to ensure maximum chances of successfully delivering on our commitments to our clients
- Utilizing the right tools and resources when identifying and attracting candidates to ensure our clients get access to the right mix of both active and passive candidates during the interview process
- Screening and interviewing candidates to ensure they are fully suitable (i.e. both qualified and interested) for a live job
- Building and maintaining the high-quality Thomas Thor reputation by consistent high-quality communication and relationship management with all candidates and applicants
- Proactively building our nuclear community by identifying and qualifying ‘high potential’ candidates and recommending these candidates for representation
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to clients to maximize the chance of moving them forward to the interview process
- Managing the interview, offer & acceptance process
- Effectively controlling both the candidate and the client throughout the process
- Delivering a high-quality client service experience to help our clients make better staffing decisions
- Delivering a high-quality candidate service experience to help our candidate make better career decisions
- Post-placement client & candidate relationship management
- Developing client relationships to increase repeat business
- Managing contractors who are on site working for our clients through Thomas Thor
You are responsible for managing the full recruitment process with your clients and candidates. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human resources management, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Psychology or other related fields.
- 2 to 5 years of sourcing or recruitment experience in an agency setting is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and balance competing priorities
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to be self-directed, problem solver, creative, proactive, reliable and accountable
- The ability to understand technical concepts and a genuine interest in technical and scientific subjects
- Based in Bristol
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in an international company, located in Bristol.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow in an international environment.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.
- A full training program will be provided.
- Long term career
We value hard work, teamwork, proactiveness and result oriented thinking.
To contribute to our success, in a rapidly expanding company and be part of a great team, we kindly invite you to send your CV and motivation to our Recruitment Consultant Petra van der Sluijs, at email@example.com.