We are hiring! It’s been a busy time for Thomas Thor and as we continue to grow we are looking for an experienced Recruitment & Key Account Consultant to join our passionate, creative, ambitious team in the UAE.
At Thomas Thor as a recruitment & Key account consultant, you are responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the organization attracts and recruits the best suitable applicants for identified vacancies, therefore, your role is heavily focused on managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility.
This is a multidisciplinary role covering 3 different functions: Recruitment, Account Management and Operation support. The purpose of the recruitment aspect is to carry out searches to identify, interview and qualify suitable candidates for our clients. While the purpose of the Account Management role is to build relationship and to manage the Associates within the assigned portfolio. Further responsibility is to support our back-office operation.
This role reports in to the Account Director.
- Sales Consultants and Managers
- Fellow members of the Recruitment and Operation Team
- Candidates and Seconded Workers
- Client Back Office and Process staff (security clearance, HR, procurement etc.)
- Full management of the recruitment process including:
- Taking written detailed job descriptions from Sales Consultants
- Writing and posting advertisements and referral emails through our CRM system, our database and external databases.
- Carrying out full scope searches in line with our search process.
- Reviewing CVs and making decisions on which candidates are suitable to qualify
- Carrying out initial screening interviews with potential candidates
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to sales team and securing interviews
- Reacting to candidates that have approached us directly through our website or in response to adverts and carrying our screening interviews with them
- Adding new candidates to our CRM system and ensuring that all contact details, notes from conversations and attributes are added correctly
- Preparation of interviews, scheduling and management of interviews
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews
- Identifying factors that can affect the chance of the candidates being successful
- Managing the offer and closing process
- Dealing with counter offers and managing the on-boarding process
- Taking full ownership for jobs from certain key accounts, senior roles or campaigns to recruit multiple candidates for clients
- Support other consultants in business development efforts, where appropriate
- Communication with selected candidates through the offer/acceptance process and then for the period after acceptance until their first day is vital. Weekly meaningful communication is required, by phone and using video conference.
- Draw up Contracts under the guidance of the Sales Consultant or the Account Director for both Consultants and Partners
- Contract Paperwork – Working closely with the Sales Consultant or the Account Director you will ensure that all contracts drawn up are signed by all parties.
- Record Keeping – You will keep a log of all contract paperwork sent, received and outstanding and manage the process of returning countersigned contracts to Clients, Associates and Partners
- Monthly Time sheet collection and salary calculation
- Monthly reporting on account management activity
- Manage the full onboarding process from collecting documents to submission of application to the client.
- Keep up to date client Onboarding process and procedures saved in the server.
- Populate and keep up to date the Associates details table and expiry date Matrix (Visa, EID, CICPA, contract)
- Manage relationship with local Partners on daily basis
- At least 5 years successful experience working in a structured Recruitment environment with deadlines and targets, using the telephone and face to face meetings
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional business relationships
- Strong evidence of the ability to succeed in a structured and pressured environment, where organization and perseverance are essential
- Working experience in using recruitment databases and/or CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills and business level English language skills (+ any other languages that are required for the specific role)
- The ability to understand technical concepts and a genuine interest in technical and scientific subjects
- Strong evidence of team work as well as working independently
- Experience in the energy or nuclear industry
- Arabic language skills
- Based in or willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
Minimum of Bachelor Degree level qualification in business, HR, science or engineering related fields.
If the above opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information +31208087182.