Relationship Management Consultant
The purpose of the job is to give our clients & candidates a high-quality service experience and help them make better staffing and career decisions. This will support Thomas Thor in developing and maintaining its reputation as the global leader in nuclear recruitment services.
As a Relationship Management Consultant, your role is to manage and develop a working relationship with our seconded workers in the UAE. The role will include relationship building, supporting the BD team and building relationships internally in our organization.
This role reports into the Account Director.
- BD Consultants and Consultants
- Fellow members of the Recruitment and Operation Team
- Candidates and Seconded Workers
- Client Back Office and Process staff (security clearance, HR, procurement etc)
The Relationship Management Consultant at Thomas Thor is responsible for the following;
You are responsible for building and maintaining relationship mainly with our current secondees with the intention to include also our clients (portfolio), as well as, identifying relevant contacts within these clients. You undertake planned actions with the objective to build long-lasting relationships that generate business. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Being involved in business development activities
- Drafting, evaluating, negotiating and executing contracts
- Identifying and developing market opportunities (e.g. projects) through effective relationship management
- Establishing and maintaining supplier relationships by serving as a point of contact for contractual matters
- Being accountable for the management of accounts within the scope of the Opportunities assigned to you
- Being accountable for the results clients are expecting from Thomas Thor. This means working together with the team within Thomas Thor to deliver results and exceed client expectations
You are responsible for managing the full recruitment process with your clients and candidates. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to clients to maximize the chance of moving them forward to the interview process
- Managing the interview, offer & acceptance process
- Effectively controlling both the candidate and the client throughout the process
- Delivering a high-quality client service experience to help our clients make better staffing decisions
- Delivering a high-quality candidate service experience to help our candidate make better career decisions
- Post-placement client & candidate relationship management
- Developing client relationships to increase repeat business
- Managing contractors who are on-site working for one of our clients through Thomas Thor
- Building and maintaining the high-quality Thomas Thor reputation by consistent high-quality communication and relationship management with all candidates and applicants
- Coordinating the full onboarding process from collecting documents to submission of the application to the client.
- Supervising the candidates’ onboarding in line with the client and internal processes and procedures.
- Keeping up to date the Master Data Matrix Table (Visa, EID, CICPA, PO, Contract, etc)
- Managing relationships with local Partners on a daily basis
In order to be successful in this role you should have
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human resources management, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Psychology or other related fields
- Up to 5 years of Relationship Management, Business Development, Sales or Account Management and/or recruitment experience in an agency setting
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional business relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and balance competing priorities
- Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated the ability to be self-directed, creative, proactive, reliable and accountable
- The ability to understand technical concepts and a genuine interest in technical and scientific subjects
- Based in or willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi – UAE
- Desirable experience in construction, engineering, energy or nuclear industry
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in an international and ambitious company, located in Abu Dhabi.
- Access to warm client accounts on major long-term projects
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow in an international environment.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.
- A full training program will be provided.
- Long term career
We value hard work, teamwork, proactiveness and result-oriented thinking.