Senior Consultant – Bristol
The purpose of the job is to give our clients & candidates a high-quality service experience and help them make better staffing and career decisions. This will support Thomas Thor in developing and maintaining its reputation as the global leader in nuclear recruitment services.
As a Senior Consultant, your role is to manage and develop the working relationship with our clients in the UK. The role will include business development, relationship building and full management of the recruitment process.
A Senior Consultant at Thomas Thor is responsible for the following;
You are responsible for defining the profile of prospective clients and identifying relevant contacts within these clients. You undertake planned actions with the objective to build long lasting relationships that generate business. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Making business development calls, conducting regular sales meetings, and attending conferences to identify and qualify live vacancies
- Writing high quality proposals & responding to tenders that convert to new business opportunities
- Effective negotiation with prospects and clients to maximize the return on investment for both Thomas Thor and the client
- Developing long term relationships and managing them to build trust and gain commitment for immediate and future business
- Identifying and developing market opportunities (e.g. projects) through effective management of accounts
- Accountable for the management of accounts within the scope of the Opportunities assigned to you
- Accountable for the results clients are expecting from Thomas Thor. This means pulling together the right team within Thomas Thor to deliver results and exceed client expectations
You are responsible for carrying out searches to identify and interview candidates for live vacancies with our clients. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Qualifying live vacancies to ensure maximum chances of successfully delivering on our commitments to our clients
- Utilizing the right tools and resources when identifying and attracting candidates to ensure our clients get access to the right mix of both active and passive candidates during the interview process
- Screening and interviewing candidates to ensure they are fully suitable (i.e. both qualified and interested) for a live job
- Building and maintaining the high-quality Thomas Thor reputation by consistent high-quality communication and relationship management with all candidates and applicants
- Proactively building our nuclear community by identifying and qualifying ‘high potential’ candidates and recommending these candidates for representation
You are responsible for managing the full recruitment process with your clients and candidates. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Presenting shortlisted candidates to clients to maximise the chance of moving them forward to the interview process
- Managing the interview, offer & acceptance process
- Effectively controlling both the candidate and the client throughout the process
- Delivering a high-quality client service experience to help our clients make better staffing decisions
- Delivering a high-quality candidate service experience to help our candidate make better career decision.
- Post-placement client & candidate relationship management
- Developing client relationships to increase repeat business
- Managing contractors who are on site working for one of our clients through Thomas Thor
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree level qualification in business, HR, science or engineering related fields.
- At least 5 years successful experience working in a Recruitment environment.
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional business relationships
- Working experience in using recruitment databases and/or CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills and native level English
- The ability to understand technical concepts and a genuine interest in technical and scientific subjects
- Strong evidence of team works as well as working independently
- Based in or willing to relocate to Bristol
- Desirable experience in construction, engineering, energy or nuclear industry
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in an international and ambitions company, located in Bristol.
- Access to warm client accounts on major multi GBP BN, long term projects
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow in an international environment.
- Flexible working arrangements, with no KPI monitoring
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.
- A full training program will be provided.
- Overseas travel
- Long term career
We value hard work, team work, proactiveness and result oriented thinking.
To contribute to our success, in a rapidly expanding company and be part of a great team, we kindly invite you to send your CV and motivation to our Internal recruiter Raha Omar, at email@example.com