As a Senior Research Consultant, you empower our clients to hire the very best talent and enhance their direct hiring performance. You do this by providing internal and external stakeholders with highly insightful and comprehensive talent/project mapping, career intelligence, employment research, ED&I, salary benchmarking and other talent insight studies.
The Senior Research Consultant remains agile to support any “special projects” as directed by the Leadership team, such as leading (authoring) technical responses (RFP, RFI, RFQ) for incoming bids and proposals.
The overall aim is to ensure intelligent data and analytical insights are applied (and understood) across our service lines.
- Lead and co-ordinate research, sourcing, talent mapping and other project activity, in accordance with the scope of work and project brief.
- Lead Author for Bid/Proposals via RFP, RFI, RFQ.
- Owner for Talent pooling and Market Mapping approach and advancements.
- Conduct talent intelligence, data discovery and passive research activities including database searches, social media research, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with client job descriptions, project briefs and talent pooling requirements.
- Conduct research and data collation for market intelligence reports and customer specific insight reports including skills research, competitor and sector analysis, candidate perception and other customer projects using all available media and sources.
- Conduct research into our customer’s competitor businesses and markets to identify talent trends and best practice.
- Maintain candidate engagement and talent pipelines to deliver updated talent mapping information to Clients. Builds a good understanding of “tracked projects” by consistent engagement with stakeholders.
- Prepare talent mapping reports and present to the customer as required.
- Contribute ideas and creativity to enhance the role and overall business offering.
- Leads on wider (non-client base) industry engagement (academia, trade associations) and defines the local social media strategy.
We offer a hybrid working model and flexible working hours; and competitive benefits.
- Degree qualified in a STEM, Social Science or associated field
- Previous experience in a dynamic client role, executive search (recruitment) experience highly desirable
- IT skills – MS Office/ Adobe Acrobat / CRM System
- Aptitude with key candidate acquisition and management tools such as Broadbean, LinkedIn, CV databases
- Effective communication with technical/financial management and reporting skills
- Technical response/bid experience.
- Relationships management: Ability to build effective relationships globally, across major programmes.
- Ability to manage (and effectively prioritise) numerous client requirements on a daily-basis, ensuring consistent engagement with a commercial driven (results orientated) and relationship management outlook
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Pro-active, Self-Starter with a strategic mindset – Strong ability to collaborate
- Nuclear sector and key programme knowledge and interest
If you enjoy learning and thriving in a collaborative environment, please send us your resume.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law“.