Are you looking to participate in the management of the contractual relationship with the subcontractors on site? Join us and gain 6 months of valuable experience on a new-build nuclear power plant.
As a Contract Manager your main mission is to handle in full autonomy several subcontracts according to the project strategy and to ensure the associated daily follow-up, including direct relationship with the subcontractors. The Contract Responsible supports the construction manager for the contractual part of the relation with the subcontractors.
You will have full responsibility of the contract administration on site and you will be holding face to face meetings with subcontractors and issuing related minutes of the meetings.
Also possible contract change management is included in your tasks, such as writing and handling Additional Works Orders and Contract Amendments, as well the management of issues and claims linked to the subcontractors.
Besides the already mentioned, you will be responsible for
– Close coordination with the construction team, as well as engineering and commissioning when needed
– Management of the correspondence
– Invoices review and validation
– Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans and contracts closing, as well budget preparation and follow-up
– Risks and Opportunities management
– Internal reporting and writing lessons learned
You have sufficient technical engineering degree, with 10 years of Contract Management experience gained in industrial projects.
Complete knowledge of the contractual rights & obligations of the parties is expected.
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.