For a well-known client in the United Arab Emirates, we are seeking Five Cyber Security Compliance Specialists for a six month contract role.
Responsible for the assessments and compliance of Plant Cyber Security efforts towards protecting information and plant systems by directly supporting implementation of the Showing Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) Cyber Security Program. Track risks and compliance items and perform security planning requirements as directed by the management.
Cyber security projects Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Reviewing, documenting, and testing security system software at a nuclear location
– Develop mitigation strategies, recovery plans and present the results for Cyber Security Assessment Team review
– Develop cyber policies and procedures ? Review the Critical Digital Asset (CDA) cyber security controls assessments
– Perform Ongoing Monitoring and Assessment Activities per SNS-MAN-400-02 Cyber Security Program Manual
– Perform Alerts and Advisories Activities per SNS-MAN-400-02 Cyber Security Program Manual
– Perform Incident Response Activities per SNS-MAN-400-02 Cyber Security Program Manual
– Perform other duties as assigned
Security Planning Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Initiate and supervise the development, review and acceptance of security plans with the stakeholders
– Initiate and supervise the identification, implementation and assessment of the common security controls related to plant cyber security
Support Plant Cyber Security Program Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Define the cyber security objectives of the Barakah NPP
– Ensure adequate communication among the nuclear facility program affected by the cyber security program
– Manage and verify the development and implementation of the Barakah NPP Cyber Security Program, policies, and procedures
– Develop and implement cyber security education, awareness, training and evaluation
– Liaising with physical and personnel security leads
– Ensure employees comply with ENEC and Regulatory requirements related to Cyber Security
– Support incident response team
Network and System Security assessment Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Initiate and lead cyber security evaluations / assessments of digital systems
– Initiate and lead security self-assessments, vulnerability assessments, network scans, and penetration tests against critical systems and CDAs as necessary
– Initiate and lead periodic cyber security risk assessments
Security Architecture design Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Designing configuration, operations, and maintenance of cyber security equipment
Incident Response and Remediation Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Ensure to communicate and document all the actions agreed to respond to an Incident
– Each incident will differ in terms of the appropriate remediation steps to take on the affected systems, but it may involve one or more of the following steps: Re-image systems (and restore backups), Patch or update systems (e.g. apps and OS updates), Re-configure system access (e.g. account removals, password resets)
Health and Safety and Security Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Follow all relevant company’s Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure Health and Safety compliance in all aspects of work per sound management practices by applying these Health and Safety policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee’s place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
– Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets. ? Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission-critical activities
People Management Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the corporation and its Emiratization strategy.
– Contribute to knowledge dissemination/sharing in a way that assists with building internal capabilities of UAE Nationals where applicable and maximize their effective performance.
Excellence and Quality Management Responsibilities and Accountables:
– Ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by eliminating waste, following operations procedures, practicing innovation, problem solving, and teamwork; complying with Quality Management System policies and procedures; providing and receiving constructive feedback, and striving to meet quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
– Ensure Commitment to the Nawah Fundamentals
BA Degree in Information Security
3 years of related experience minimum
Language proficiency in English
BA Degree in Cyber Security
4+ years of related experience
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), SANS 515, International Society of Automation (ISA)
As the newest addition to the Thomas Thor North America team, Recruitment Consultant Jaleesa is involved in all steps of the recruitment process including talent mapping, sourcing and developing candidate/client relationships, constructing offer packages and coordinating with clients. She also partners with teammates and customers to obtain clear view on strategic or financial objectives and hiring needs to develop and implement a targeted talent acquisition strategy for their needs. Jaleesa demonstrates strong values in teamwork, drive for results, strategic thinking, accountability, and customer service. Her primary focus is to provide talent acquisition services to the commercial nuclear, NNSA and DOE markets. In addition to her primary role Jaleesa has also contributed to the growth of our team through conducting various recruiting trainings and is a member of the project team for our global ATS integration. Prior to starting her current role in August of 2019 Jaleesa was the College Recruiter for FirstEnergy Holding Company for more than 3 years. In this role she fully managed recruitment for the Co-Op/Intern College program for all of FirstEnergy with an average program size of 150 students per year. She was also responsible for program reporting and analytics and partnering with Colleges/Universities within FirstEnergy footprint to attract top and diverse talent. Since obtaining her Bachelor’s in Psychology degree from Case Western Reserve University Jaleesa has become a senior level results driven HR professional with 11 years focused experience in Strategic Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Engagement and Talent Development initiatives. From supporting small-mid size international companies to regional large organizations employing 15,000-33,000 people, Jaleesa gained extensive knowledge in many aspects of the Human Resources field and recently obtain her SHRM Senior Certified Professional certification in July 2019 after also renewing her CDR (Certified Diversity Recruiter) designation. She is comfortable working with all levels of leadership from customer service reps and line supervisors to Sr. VPs and CIOs. Jaleesa truly enjoys being an active change agent for organization initiatives that aim to create a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.