We currently have an exciting opportunity for Lead Document Controllers available in Warrington.
Reporting to the PPP Document Manager, responsible for establishing and maintaining the program Document Management system (DMS) and associated processes.
- Lead and supervise a team of Document Controllers
- Implementation of Approved Document Control Procedures and maintenance of the DMS and associated processes
- Developing, maintaining and timely expediting of Project and Programme document control reporting, requirements and procedures
- Establish and maintain the project and programme document distribution matrices, Templates and implementing approved signatory authority compliance for issued documentation
- Control documents, e.g. specifications, design & construction records, standards, procedures, correspondence, minutes of meetings and supplier documents, etc.
- Organize document receipt, registration, copying, distribution, Workflow and transmittal as dictated by the project/programme requirements
- Document Status report preparation and issue as required
- Developing and delivering user manuals and training co-ordination with DMS Users, Consultants and Supply Chain
- BSc in related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Lead Document Controller role in major Design & Construction Projects
- Expert user of internet-based Document Management Systems, e.g. Aconex
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry is an advantage
- Fluent English both written and spoken
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this position, Thomas Thor would like to hear from you. Please contact me, Lisa Stanger, on: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01946 551966