Would you like to supervise a team?
Keen on maintenance programs at a nuclear facility?
For a well known client operating in the United States, we are urgently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor. This is a permanent position to be based in Eunice, New Mexico.
Supervise multi-disciplined, multi-skilled Maintenance personnel (electrical, mechanical, and maintenance support). Develop and implement various maintenance programs, procedures and activities. Utilizing supervisory and craft knowledge, independently lead and direct maintenance tasks to maintain function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment. Provide leadership to maintenance personnel and manage daily operational and maintenance needs, coordinate activities and communicate updated information to management.
- Supervise the activities of multi-disciplined, multi-skilled personnel within the maintenance organization by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, field monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Support station scheduling process by integrating requirements for production, project/contract management, plant maintenance, surveillance testing, training, equipment reliability and emergent tasks; including man-hour estimates, material staging, coordination with operations, and facility risk management.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Support audits, surveillances, inspections, and assessments by Quality Assurance and external regulating organizations.
- Utilize the corrective action process to resolve unsafe acts and deficient conditions and gain problem resolution support.
- Prepare and revise policies, procedures, and guidelines necessary between craft responsibilities and approved maintenance programs in the support of facility activities.
We are currently recruiting applicants that are legally entitled to work in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and five to seven years of related experience, including three years of supervisory responsibility.
- Experience in Refrigeration, Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical.