Do you want to enjoy flexible working hours, home and office based working options and the opportunity to join a fast-growing business at the start of their journey?
As a key player in Decommissioning and Waste Management, Cyclife is a brand created by EDF Group dedicated to decommissioning project and waste issues. Cyclife’s decommissioning concept is a waste-led solutions approach, in response to nuclear industry operational and decommissioning challenges. The UK business is embarking upon a period of considerable expansion, making this an exciting time to join them and be part of their ambitious Cyclife journey.
- In the newly formed Project Controls team, you will have the opportunity to plan the development and implementation of management systems and procedures, ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with tender submissions and business needs.
- You will have a significant impact on the development of bids, providing input into pricing and commercial build-ups as required, as well as managing, monitoring, and recording the financial and commercial performance of MRF projects.
- This role will also give you the opportunity to interface with customers on project performance and commercial issues, to ensure that projects are satisfactorily closed out and reported upon completion.
- Lead on Business Area procurement, ensuring that best value and business needs are met, as well as providing commercial and cost control support to the wider Cyclife Group.
- Take responsibility for the management, recording and reporting of project commercial performance. This will include responsibility for invoicing status, cost to complete, contractual deviations, schedule performance and revenue recognised.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure revenue recognition, invoicing and cost accruals are implemented in accordance with business procedures and contractual requirements.
- Liaise with operational staff in order to understand project performance and schedule, and support operational staff in the development of contractual correspondence where required.
- Develop and monitor costs against the MRF Budget, ensuring that project spends are controlled within project budgets, managing suppliers and sub-contractors as required.
Do you have previous experience working within large civil engineering projects, not necessarily within the nuclear industry?
- Whilst previous experience of nuclear decommissioning is ideal, we are really looking for someone with experience of large-scale project controls management, where you have been involved in developing and enforcing strict project and/or programme management procedures.
- Your transferable skills will bring a new perspective to this role, within a company that is changing the way we approach nuclear decommissioning.
- We are excited to hear how you could take ownership of this process. Even if your CV is not up to date please get in touch to discuss this further, you can reach me at email@example.com or through my LinkedIn page.
- Alternatively, click apply now to send your CV straight to my email.
- Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Competitive salary up to £60,000 + benefits