The incumbent will be a techno-commercial professional who will be accountable and responsible for sales of Lab Consumables, Lab Instruments, Biopharma, excipients etc. in the Life Science domain.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the Annual Operating Plan in conjunction with Regional Leader.
- Drive and sustain account profit through pricing management and alternate product strategies
- Prospect and establishes new opportunities by managing a sales pipeline as well as developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating our client’s value proposition
- Drive Channel Partner strategy in assigned territory through an in-depth understanding of end market trends and competitors value proposition
- Prospect, establish and grow new Channel Partners to close coverage gaps in assigned territory
- Develop and grow existing Channel Partners based on the allocated product portfolio and targets
- Develop and grow global key accounts in the assigned territory
- Prepare sales and gross margin forecasts for their territory and analyze and monitor sales data for the region, providing timely feedback to Finance and Management of monthly results and corrective actions
- Increase competitive advantage and drive customer satisfaction by building trust and developing strong relationships.
- Develop mutually beneficial solutions with differentiating value by working closely with customers and internal teams.
- Demonstrate strategic agility in approach to customers understanding their profile and projects requirements (solutions must be tailored to meet individual customer needs),
- Identify trends and opportunities that will generate sales using insights from market engagement and to work with in-house technical teams on product design and road mapping for high impact.
- Lead agreed on strategies across defined accounts while maintaining and developing existing business.
- Drive new and existing opportunities by managing territory appropriately to maximize the number of customer interactions and to create opportunities for selling the portfolio of products.
- Drive best practices across diverse departments and decision-makers through a deep understanding of customers’ needs, effectively leveraging global internal resources and initiatives
- Continually strives to build and sustain relationships with key strategic decision-makers to effectively drive our client’s value proposition and adoption, ultimately driving sales growth
- Manages our client’s vast product portfolio and execute and implement company defined sales and marketing strategies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Graduate/Post-graduation in science with an MBA is preferred.