For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of a Root Cause Investigators. The client is offering a 12 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
Support the SOER (Significant Operating Experience Report) project activities and RCA investigators to support RCA’s.
- Perform or mentor root cause evaluations for significant events to determine organizational and programmatic causal factors, human performance causal factors, and equipment failures.
- Experienced technical writer in order to deliver high-quality RCE reports.
- Provide mentoring and training to Corrective Action Review Board (CARB) members to augment investigative rigor.
- Perform or mentor other cause evaluations as needed (Apparent Cause Evaluations [ACE] and Basic Cause Evaluations [BCE]).
- In addition, they will also be involved in development of other key initiatives as seen fit by the NPI function
- Minimum 10 years experience in Nuclear Industry
- Familiarity with applicable Quality, HSE and Engineering requirements using international standards (ISO 9001, ASTM, …)
- Has high level of proficiency with Information Technology and MS Word, Excel
- Should be able to demonstrate high and effective communication and presentation skills