For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for SRO Simulator Instructors.
A need has arisen to acquire additional SRO Operation Instructors to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical workstreams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC).
This project is separate and additional to the BNPP Operations Certification Training Program.
– Develop classroom lesson plans.
– Develop simulator training scenarios.
– Develop Job Performance Measure for training purposes.
– Develop written and operational periodic examination material.
– Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
– Present classroom lesson topics IAW operations training program.
– Present simulator topics IAW operations training program.
– Support periodic operational and written examinations.
– Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
– Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.