For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for a Technical Consultant – Data Governance.
- Responsible for Informatica tools software upgrades, patch releases, and notifies team on upcoming functionality.
- Identify, analyze and present latest industry innovations and implementations in the MDM workspace.
- Experienced in the integration with IT & OT systems in Utilities landscape.
- Design the integration specifications, technical specifications and follow up with the Functional and technical team members for the delivery of the same.
- Preparation of project related documents
- Data Governance: Monitoring data quality process, identifying data quality issue patterns, applying remediation plans, implementation of data controls, and manage data quality
- Years Overall experience with Min 5+ years UAE experience
- Min 3 years’ experience in UAE Govt Sector or similar organizations
- Data Governance Technical implementation experience
- Experience in Informatica Data Governance tools like IDQ, Axon and EDC
- DG implementation experience in RDBMS , Hadoop , NoSQL DB , SCADA systems , SAP solution etc.
- Extensive knowledge in architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles.
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data stewardship tools and platforms.
- Experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies. Hands-on operational management and change management.
- Proven track record in operating large data governance programs.
- Knowledge of Cloud based big data frameworks such as data lake, relational, Graph and other no-SQL databases. Experience in managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organization.
- Should be familiar with cloud and data management trends, including open source projects, methodologies (connect and collect, hub and spoke, data fabrics, etc.) and leading commercial vendors that relate to data acquisition, management and the semantic web.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and to derive workable actions.
- Ability to constructively challenge requirements and current state to increase overall value to the firm