Our client is an international company, with Belgian roots, providing worldwide life-cycle consultancy and engineering. For their nuclear entity in Brussels that supports Nuclear Operators in their challenges of operating plants safely, we are now looking for an experienced Fire Protection Engineer. This is an initial 1 year contractor role, with the possibility to be extended.
As a Nuclear Fire Protection Engineer you will be providing a full range of engineering functions in the support of nuclear utilities fire protection programs and systems. The tasks include work also on site occasionally.
• Risk analysis, feasibility studies, design studies, modification studies of Fire Safety installations.
• Diagnoses and audits of Fire Safety installations.
• Modeling of Fire water supply system, Fire Hazard Analysis (FHA) based on calculation & simulation tools, modeling of Fires in confined spaces.
• Expertise in Fire protection and detection components
• Operations & Maintenance support for Fire Safety equipment.
• Design specifications and procurement.
• Implementation & start-up of Fire Safety equipment follow-up.
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.