Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require a Sales Senior Manager (Communications, Media & Technology). This position is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Sales Senior Manager for Communications Media & Technology Sector will manage sales campaigns for top opportunities in the Communications Media & Technology Sector domain and will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, with emphasis on opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations. The successful candidate will apply company’s corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within the organisation, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling consulting and/or professional services within Communications Media & Technology Sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $10M+
- In addition to knowledge account management and client relationship management, one area of telecom sector domain knowledge is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Experience selling new/emerging Communications Media & Technology sector technology
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
Our client offers:
- Transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside our client’s experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which our client works and lives