We currently have an exciting opportunity for Document Controllers available in Warrington.
Reporting to the Lead Document Controller responsible for document registration, issue control, transmittal and distribution.
- Timely expediting and maintenance of Project and Programme document control reporting.
- Maintain the project and programme document distribution matrices and templates.
- Control drawings, specification, design records, standards, procedures, correspondence, minutes of meetings and supplier documents, etc.
- Document registration, issue control, copying, distribution and transmittal.
- Document Status report preparation and issue as required.
- Co-ordination and support of Consultants and Contractors document controllers.
- High School Certificate
- 5 years experience in document control
- Experienced user of internet based document control systems, e.g. Aconex
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry is an advantage
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Planning and Organising
- Team player
- Strong customer focus
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this position, Thomas Thor would like to hear from you. Please contact me, Lisa Stanger, on: email@example.com / 01946 551966