Thomas Thor Associates now has a long term (1 year+) opening for a Test Engineer with a client in Waynesboro, GA. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the first US nuclear new build in many years.
* Office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold.
* Majority field and walk-down work, testing related activities.
* Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
* This is a 60+ hour per week position and will REQUIRE shift work, including rotating and night shifts.
* Candidates should have 10+ years experience as Operators, LOTO writing experience, or testing experience
* Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
* Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing, commissioning and troubleshooting turbines, diesel generators and other BOP (Balance of Plant) equipment.
* Individuals should have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
* Ability to work in the US without employer sponsorship
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.