Site Contracts Manager
Global lifting organisation at HPC
Site Contracts Manager- FAYAT Lifting
We are looking for a Site Contracts Manager to strengthen the site team, you will join a global lifting organisation on Hinckley Point C. Fayat Lifting provides a large range of handling and lifting equipment for high-tech industries including the nuclear industry.
As the Site Contracts Manager, you work in support of the Construction Manager, in a transversal operation aimed at improving the global management of the project.
- Responsible for the protection of contractual interests on behalf of FAYAT LIFTING with the Employer and Subcontractors
- Supervise contracts execution to ensure no deviations and compliance with regulatory requirements Attending Meetings with the Employer to understand their requirements and capture any significant changes that may require the issuing of variation orders as deemed necessary.
- Preparation of contractual and financial Claims towards the Employer
- Liaise with technical and financial staff, subcontractors, legal representatives, and Client representatives
- Analyse project developments and contractual implications
- Produce monthly cashflow analysis and projected cashflows with Site Planner
Skills and Experience
- Experience as Contracts Manager in the industrial or construction sector
- Strong command of UK contractual legal framework
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
About Fayat Lifitng
Fayat manufacture, transport, install, commission and maintain large capacity travelling cranes and other handling devices for the HPC Project.
Please click on the apply now button to send us your application – or contact Lisa Morgan at Thomas Thor for further information.
If you are interested but your CV is not up to date, please send this over, we can discuss this opportunity and your relevant experience in more detail during a telephone appointment.
Interested in this position?
You can apply directly online using the button below
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Help us grow and achieve your potential at a values-driven business.