Thomas Thor are currently working with a world class centre of excellence leading research and delivery of a major clean energy source to recruit a Commercial Manager who will support the growth of an innovative programme with a very diverse portfolio of activities and commercial types, following multi-million-pound investment.
Commercial Support & Guidance
* Provide commercial support / guidance on T&C of contracts; intellectual property requirements; highlight any software licensing issues and ensure the organization takes an appropriate position that is defendable.
* To provide commercial support through the project lifecycle as required by the project manager / business unit manager, to include activities such as preparation of Contracts/Collaboration Agreements/MoU’s/NDA’s/EoI’s, as required attendance at project meetings, contract management, including deviations & amendments.
Compliance & Quality Assurance
* Accountable for the management of those documents through their life ensuring records are auditable, regularly archived once expired and extended when required. Liaising with appropriate staff and the NDA manager within the Commercial Team to ensure the information is maintained in line with departmental requirements.
Planning & Delivery
* Liaise with the Project Leads, Procurement, Legal, Finance and Technical Teams to ensure successful delivery of projects and grants.
* Work with the team, establish a baseline schedule of deliverables associated with Commercial workstream.
* Work with your Project Manager to deliver your plans to time, cost, and quality, aligned to the budget & schedule.
* Set scope and gain commitment from cross-functional teams to deliver the planned work scope for area.
* Partner with technical experts and specialists (internal/external) to deliver programme success.
* To actively promote and embed a culture of openness, trust, honesty and transparency.
* Embed the organisation’s culture of Being Inclusive, with continued focus on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
* To demonstrate positive role model behaviours and uphold the organisation’s values.
* Identify opportunities to support, develop, mentor and coach others across the Community.
Communication & Influencing
* To keep open channels of communication with peer group across the pillar, through regular team meetings.
* To leverage the use of virtual collaboration tools, for generating ideas, progressing work and updating peer group.
* Regular engagement across the work areas, to identify where additional support or guidance may be required.
* To use programme seminars, team briefings and leadership forums to influence key stakeholders with decisions.
For more information, please click on the apply button or contact Daria Farcas at Thomas Thor on firstname.lastname@example.org
6+ years’ experience in international technical recruitment. Enjoy working on senior level technical roles that prove challenging to fill. Specialized in the nuclear industry – new build projects, having a particular interest in advanced nuclear technology. Focused on building strong relationships with candidates and clients to ensure a positive candidate experience and effective account management.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.