Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require MDM Lead/ Architect – UAE
Data Management SME – Master Data management and Data Quality Job Description
- Functional understanding of data management core concepts like data profiling, data quality, data standardisation, data matching, mastering, merge and un-merge, golden record creation, exception handling
- Strong understanding around concepts of workflows
- Understanding on implementation of mastering services bulk mode and real time
- Align data management processes in the business’ value chains and process areas;
- Manage and drive responsibilities to Master Data team, establishing strong relationships with business contacts, and making decisions based on results;
- Provide awareness training and key user support on master data related data structures;
- Anchoring discussions with business stakeholders like CDO, CTO around implication of data quality issues on the overall engagement and enterprise level. Resource should also make recommendations around strategic fixes
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality;
- Provide and contribute to documentation required for all phases of implementation (build, configuration, support, user guides, etc;
- Understanding of reference data
- Good understanding and experience of implementing data governance concepts, like lineage, hierarchy, relationships, business glossary, data cataloguing etc.
- Assist delivery teams in migrating and cleansing data into new platforms as part of the cutover plan (data integrity, cleansing, normalization);
- Defines, creates and maintains MDM Models, application configurations;
- Support data strategy iterations with the wider data management team;
- Perform user acceptance testing on defect resolution and enhancements.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Ability to achieve results and execute multiple simultaneous projects;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with at least one enterprise Master Data Management Tool such as Informatica, Talend, or IBM or bespoke MDM solutions
- Analytical, process management, and data management;
- Experience of dealing with different customer types: e.g. commercial customers vs consumer lines.
- Understanding of appropriate business domain models and MDM Scenarios;
- Proven organization and priority setting skills;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills using available resources, and proactively escalate when additional resources may be required;
- Understanding of modern Master Data Management Concepts and Data Quality approaches, tools, techniques, vendor landscape, and best practices;
- Previous experience in master data processing
- Ability to work effectively in team-based environment with multiple functional groups;
- Certifications with MDM tools a plus.
- Insurance industry experience is a big plus