– To execute maintenance duties ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, works instructions and risk assessments.
– Support accurate records of completed tasks in support of the site Plant Maintenance Schedule.
– Ensure that skills, knowledge and attitude appropriate to the safe use of hand and power tools are maintained.
The ideal candidate should few years electrical experience and previous experience of team working.
Technical Qualifications such as City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ (NQF Level 2) or relevant experience is essential for the role.
Knowledge of Electrical Inspection and Testing and of IET 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regs and awareness of modern Safe Working Practises and the HASAWA is required for the role.
– Competitive salary with access to performance linked pay progression
– 4 day working week (full-time hours, 07:30 – 17:10)
– 25 days (equivalent) annual leave – option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
– Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
I have over 5 years of international and UK energy recruitment experience. I specialise in nuclear decommissioning and nuclear new build, commissioning and lifetime operation. If you are currently in search of a UK based role within the nuclear industry please feel free to contact me.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.