Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require IBM Stealing OMS Lead/Developer/Architect.
- Be a development expert in the OMS IBM Sterling software development lifecycle: includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support.
- Participate as a team member of business analysts, SME, consultants and vendors responsible for delivering business requirements documentation, process flows, functional specifications, and system design and requirement documentation.
- Review high level business requirements for Omnichannel solutions and implement them using Sterling OMS suite of products.
- Assesses and analyses technology changes based on requests for change.
- Co-ordinate requests for new feature functionality & change requests with our development partner and ensure quality of the deliverables.
- Own and maintain the OMS Code repository and perform timely code reviews.
- Build & Deploy code to all the environments managed by the team.
- Own and maintain all changes performed via the System Management Administrator.
- Create Technical design documents for Sterling OMS.
- Participate in tests, including system, integration, and customer acceptance, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Mentor and train junior resources in Sterling OMS solution development.
Order Management Production Support and Maintenance
- Deliver very high quality of production support and maintenance service levels 365/24/7, particularly during times of high volume and peak order taking and processing
- Lead and/or participate in outage calls and Root Cause Analysis for production problems.
- Coordinate with business and support teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience with Sterling OMS application delivery (DOM, SOM, COM)
- Experience with Order and Inventory Management (order capture, order allocation, order fulfilment, supply-demand matching, inventory management, item catalogue management), preferably in a multi-channel environment (eCommerce, Retail)
- Experience in Java programming, XML, XSLT, SQL
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and tools like JIRA, SVN GitHub/Bitbucket
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Familiar with Messaging systems – MQ/Tibco/Other JMS Systems