Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They have a current opportunity for an Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Development Lead on a contract basis.
- Responsible for the development, review and test code based on the technical designs. Apply business and functional knowledge to prepare test scenarios.
- Plan, execute and capture test results.
- Prepare technical designs based on the functional requirements.
- Maintain and check-in developed code in code repository.
- Monitor and troubleshoot bugs and issues related to nightly batches, applications etc.
- Identify bottle neck queries and suggest tuning ideas for long running batches based on NFRs.
- Actively participate in the configuration discussions and defect triaging and align with teams for appropriate solution
- Develop custom extensions and integration across RMS with other applications
- Provides technical assistance and support for queries and issues raised by the business and other IT functions related to Oracle solutions
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Very client focused with regards to service delivery
- Exposure to ORMS functionalities v14, v16 (Foundation Data, Item Supplier, PO, Transfer/Allocation, Shipment/Receipt Stock Ledger etc.
- Worked on at least 2 implementation projects on RMS v14/v16
- At least 8-10 years of development experience in Oracle Retail application
- Should have strong PL/SQL knowledge, expertise in writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, dynamic SQLs, materialized views, PL/SQL collections.
- Should have unix shell scripting skills and decent ProC knowledge
- Strong written and communication skills
- Working knowledge of complete RMS Batch flow
Nice to have
- Should have overall understanding of all the Oracle Retail Modules
- Hands on ADF knowledge will be added advantage
- Exposure in RMS Deals Module