For a well-known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of an Plant Access Training Instructor. The client is offering a 12 month contract, with a possibility for extension.
A team of instructors will be required to train personnel whose job duties require them to have unescorted access to radiation control areas of the plant and receive additional instruction in the applicable aspects of radiation protection, scaffolds, confined space, radiation worker practical exercise (dress out), fall protection, and tire extinguisher exercises.
- Instructors each can design, develop, schedule and deliver; instructor led plant access training (PAT), practical skills exercises and monitoring online training for plant access training (PAT), fitness for duty (FFD), and behavior observation program training (BOP).
- Instructor must demonstrate classroom management skills, adult learning skills application, and evaluate student performance, in a nuclear plant environment.
- Deliver approved training material in accordance with the established training scheduled. Each shortlisted instructor will be evaluated in accordance with training standards and procedures during first classroom and lab training session.
- As part of the unescorted access authorization program (UAA), members of the station staff, contractor workers, and unescorted visitors participate in plant access training.
- Support nuclear unescorted plant access training with experience conducting laboratory exercises and instructor led training.
- Dynamic learning activities in: confined space, working at heights, scaffolding, and hot work
- Nuclear instructor qualifications
- Nuclear plant access/general employee training experience
- Nuclear industry experience
- Nuclear safety culture experience
- Ability to speak English as a first language, written and spoken, required
- Proficiency with nuclear instructor led, practical exercise delivery, and training development
- Proficiency conducting training in a nuclear environment
- Ability to follow established nuclear training material using adult learning theory