This is a fantastic opportunity in the South of France for a Piping professional to be part of the one project, that aims to demonstrate the technological and scientific feasibility of fusion energy.
As a Pre-Construction Piping Engineer, you would be directly reporting to, taking direction from and interacting with the Pre-Construction Lead Engineer and be part of the pre-construction piping team. You would be co-ordinating the Pre-Construction activities associated with the scope assigned, focus on delivery, value for money and value creation activities.
As Pre-Construction Piping Engineer your tasks include:
– Assessment of Constructability (incl. identification of potential optimisations in schedule/scope)
– Initial Construction Readiness Reviews
-Preparation/updating Engineering Work Package documentation as well as preparation/dispatching Construction Work Package documentation
– Review of Installation Work Package submitted by the Contractor
– Planning and tracking delivery of CWP and other Pre-Construction activities
– Support Events Management (Request for Information, Deviation Request and Field Change Requests)
– Management of the CWP Preparation personnel (Delivery team) on Day-to-day operations
– Act as an expert in all Pre-Construction matters for its assigned scope
We are looking to receive applications from Piping professionals with
– Min. of 3 years of experience
– Engineering degree (multi-disciplinary, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical or I&C).
– Knowledge on piping engineering documents (P&ID, ISO, tie-in books, support drawings, BOM, valve lists)
and on piping construction sequence/testing (Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning phases) is needed.
– Fluency in English
– Ability to work in a team and interface with other disciplines is required
– Construction Preparation experience in a large scale project environment and international construction experience
– Due to the location, skills in French would be beneficial
– Self-motivated, organized and have a high sense of responsibility
– Ability to adapt to low/high workloads and onsite/in-office job
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.