The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading a large & complex full turnkey on-shore and/or off-shore project including the design, supply, construction, electro-mechanical installation, and testing & commissioning works. Partnering with all project stakeholders (internal & external), you will be accountable for project delivery to specification, budget and on time.
This role is available as a contract of up to 4 years, or for someone to join our client on a permanent staff basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- EHS – Takesan active part in the communication & implementation of EHS plans and ensure a consistent approach in business decisions that impact on EHS; represent the Company when needed in related legal aspects.; ensure that EHS is integrated into the project strategy.
- Project Integration Management – Identify all parties (internal & external stakeholders) having a vested interest in the project and ensure their needs and impacts are balanced to make sure that there is a win-win outcome in line with the contractual obligations.
- Project Risk Management – Implement a risk management plan involving all stakeholders of the project. Consistently track all risk activities through the life cycle of the project. Put in place accurate performance metrics to score risk and ensures communication of risk.
- Project Cost & Finance Management – Understand and demonstrate financial management for the benefit of the Company. Understand financial reports and systems sufficiently to know the financial status of a project, at any given time. Ensure that resources are best utilized.
- Project Scope Management – Manage the overall scope of the project and oversee the scope of each participating entity to ensure all interfaces/overlaps are understood.
- Project Time Management – Ensure that all the specific activities (including proactive claim management) that must be performed to produce the various project deliverables are identified and being carried out by the project team.
- Tender Validation – Validate delivery model, commitments, and risks & opportunities of tenders.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Fluent Danish and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent OR multiple years of relevant experience.
- Business understanding (market knowledge in area of work, intl. exposure & awareness).
- Proven experience of leading high value Turnkey Projects with the ability to influence others and lead large teams.
- Project management in an international environment (preferred) with experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams with multiple interfaces and high project local content.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.