We are recruiting a QC Mechanical Inspector for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA.
Position will be 80% office 20% field.
- Willing to support (Night shift) as needed for testing and project inspections
- Support field inspections & document results as required by the Quality Program
- Work package review for insertion & completion of hold points
- Participate in acceptance testing, assessments & inspections supporting Mechanical systems
- Participate & lead efforts pertaining to Mechanical inspection planning
- Current Stone & Webster Mechanical ANSI N45.2.6 certification preferred: prior (within 5 years) certification will be considered upon verification.
- Currently certified, able to certify, or prior (within 5 years) certification will be considered upon verification to the following Stone & Webster Level II ITM’s;
- 315 Mechanical Equipment
- 335 Mechanical Piping
- 333 Mechanical Pressure Testing
- Proficient with Mechanical P&ID/Isometric Drawing interpretation
- Proficient with identifying valve & piping defects &/or discontinuities
- Proficient in Mechanical Torqueing Specifications & Procedural adherences
- Proficient in ASME III Code requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint functions
- Familiar with Maximo and the work order planning process
- Proficient in documenting inspection results in a clear & concise manner
- Capable of bending, crawling, climbing, &/or twisting in a safe & productive manner
- Must possess a clear understanding of NQA-1 requirements & culture
- ANSI Level II or Level III Mechanical Quality Control Inspector Certification