Would you like to build your career at an international and innovative organization dedicated to the NetZero climate solution?
We are looking for a Physicist/Chemist who will be developing decommissioning related technologies and knowledge.
Key Account Management:
- Act as focal point for SMEs on site – a skilled expert in the Group for this product line. Leverage a detailed understanding of the operation in the specialist area to identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist technical assessments of projects and provide inputs to the product line Lead to facilitate project prioritization
- Support technology assessment exercises for this product line and assess the TRL for projects. Act as the expert for this product line’s technology and provide advice to the Head of R&D and the wider organization
- Support the identification of new project opportunities for the specific product line. Execute the planning, mobilization and delivery of R&D projects, in line with agreed scope, timeframes, budgets and service levels
- Document and hand over results of R&D projects to customers or other stakeholders. Feed into wider R&D reporting. Manage all project stakeholders and support wider stakeholder management for the product line
Support & Infrastructure:
- Support Commodity team activities and supplier audits
Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Manage personal development as required to support R&D activities. Facilitate information exchange amongst SMEs in the Group
- Screen new external technological developments for their relevance and potential application for the respective product line
- Consider IP that arises from any R&D activities undertaken
- Support the R&D budget process, providing inputs for respective projects
- Provide guidance and support to team members in the product line
The position will be based in GRONAU or in Almelo. For further information about this position please apply.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Masters or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Physics
- Heavy/process/chemical industry background and thorough understanding of its safety and regulatory environment
- Familiar with structuring, budgeting, executing, and reporting R&D and qualification program
Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Physics